Wednesday 16 July 2014

The Curious Case of Reverend Majed El Shafie

"Do you think it's over?" I asked my friend. Since the email I sent him regarding my suggestion to be friends because I felt I was putting extreme pressure on him constantly asking when he'll see me next, I have yet to receive a reply from him either through text, email, or a call.  My friend congratulated me.

I have been working to figure out this man since the first fight we had which was last year around this same time.  He was in Seattle at the time when I asked him, "My friend told me that you represented my teacher and lost the case.  I thought you told me that you have never lost a case?"  I was naive and did not consider the consequence of this question.  He took it as an attack on his character.  He told me that it was actually his ex-girl friend Chantal Desloges who was representing my teacher and he didn't receive payment.  This the first warning I received from another friend, "Whatever you do, do not date this guy.  He is a liar and a douche."  What were the chances of such coincidence that I get this message so early on!  I guess there are not a lot of Reverend Egyptian Lawyers walking around this planet.  He further chided me saying that the only men who will jump into a relationship just like that generally are players or "fucking desperate."  I did not see what the big deal was about praying for a better situation with his client. But then I do not know the full story.

So this was the first silent treatment I received from him.  Panicking and emotionally distraught, I immediate went in search for comfort.  I called a lady for a reading.  If it wasn't for her, I would probably not have held on to this relationship in hope for so long.  Her advice was to give him time and that he was not ready to talk about it.  And that I did.  I had to put my emotions in writing because it has always been therapeutic for me.  I waited for his reply before I sent out this email expressing how I felt but decided to send it anyways while learning to accept both a loss of this relationship or a reconciliation.   

I was extremely shocked to see that this man was like a two-sided coin.  The love I experienced from him was a stark contrast to the coldness I received from him when I have upset him.  He simply shuts down, his intonations lacked the warmth like night and day.

I believe some relationships are meant to heal past hurts and to learn lessons.  Perhaps that was why I remained so attracted to him.  I needed to be free from the chains of men, not just any men but my partner, who can take my power away with a simple disapproval of me. 

It happened again shortly after.  I was conversing with a girl friend and confessed that he hasn't invited me over to his place yet.  Her reaction was immediately, "He must be married or have someone!  This is not right.  You have to go see where he lives."  After a year, he has not asked me to come over despite talking about inviting me over during the early stage of our relationship.  His recent excuse was that it was for my protection and you never know if he was hiding refugees there or something. 

Again naively I told my boy friend, "my girl friend thinks you are married or have someone because you haven't invited me over yet."  And again the light switch went off and I heard nothing from him for days.  He told me once this was how his mother punished him, with the silent treatment.  However, I felt I was being punished by other people's opinions of him by association!

I was very happy that he took me to Geneva.  I was listed as a guest at the UN conference I later verified when I googled both our names.  He told me that they couldn't find my name on the list.  So I ended up enjoying the city of Geneva alone with a bus pass he had given me.  We had an amazing time! What took me off guard was that upon returning to Toronto, I tried to snuggle up to him at the luggage waiting area.  He immediately pushed me away with force and told me that he was not comfortable with that.  This really prompted me to further investigate.

I called my police friend and told him my situation that I am in a relationship with a man for almost half a year that I hardly see, who lives in Toronto, and I still do not know where he lives.  He also immediately told me to break it off because my friend has been part of SWAT and he studied and have much experience with criminal minds and what this man is doing is not normal.  He told me, "If I had a girl friend, she is free to come over whenever she wants to."  Another friend a private investigator suggested that if I even considered to hire a PI, the relationship is not worth it.  My Ethiopian friend who does muscle testing and asking the universe for answers called me up and told me that most likely my boy friend has like 7 women he is seeing and one that is backing him up financially.  At the time I couldn't understand all this negativity coming from my side of friends.

I wondered if he really loved me, because how could he be able to be away from me for so long, not show me his place, not introduce me to his friends, not take me to more outings, etc.  Now, I was on a mission.  I really needed to know.  So I called a friend for a recommended psychic.

I showed her his picture and told her that he was Majed El Shafie, an Egyptian human rights activist and Reverend.  I was hoping she had good news for me.  She refused to touch his picture because she saw so much darkness in him.  She pointed out to me how I could tell if a person is good or not.  The picture I have taken on my brother's camera that I printed out showed a very dark shadow.  I was skeptical.  The way his hairline is appear like he has horns (like the devil).    His smile is that of contempt and not sincerity.  She suggested I watch for consistency in behaviour and looking back now, he promised me many things and haven't delivered.

She was surprised that I was the third woman to come see her regarding Majed.  I asked her why?  She thought maybe it was her duty to warn women to stay away from him.  I said, "How could that be?  He told me he has only been with 3 woman in Toronto: a lawyer, a doctor, and a movie producer.  He had a love in Egypt, but that is all."  How can it possibly be that I came to see the same psychic that two other woman before me did of all of Toronto?  She kept referring him not to Majed but to Fouad and she wasn't sure why.  I had a theory that perhaps he must have been possessed by Earth-bound spirits or dark souls.  She also warned me to leave him quietly and not to let evil know that you are on to them.

I protested saying that, "but he is a reverend and a human rights activist!  I saw him feel guilty not buying more alcohol through me at the duty-free shop and he even told me his lawyer friends always made fun of him for that."  Her reply to that was, "yes, he obeys the little laws, but breaks the big ones.  Whatever he is doing is not good for Canada and eventually his organization will be exposed for what it is in time."  She told me that the story he told about torture is not true.  I told her I saw the scars and I asked her what will be of him.  She told me he actually has a defect in his heart that upon closer inspection the doctors could detect it and that he would simply disappear.

Of course I cried and hoped that all she said wasn't true.  But I couldn't leave him.

Days later, my friend noticing how distressed I was asked me to call his channelling friend.  She told me, "Do you love this man?"  I affirmed.  She continued, "Alright, he is very unsure about himself.  He doesn't respect women and has trust issues.  He'll never reveal himself yet tries to show the world that he is very genuine and good.  He likes you a lot but doesn't really truly know himself."  The other psychic told me that he cannot love and my other friend told me that he was my archenemy.  "You surround yourself with people who look trustworthy yet do not trust.  What is it in you that you do not trust?  Love is to love you.  Trust that the universe is bringing you all that you need.  Love your fear and love yourself," was how she concluded.

My natural inking was that maybe I can help him.  He's not so evil as the other psychic has put it.  I felt a little better but was still upset about his non-respect for women.  I thought that his mother was his hero, he talked so highly of her and how she taught him to respect women and take care of them.

My friend from my creative writing class reintroduced me to Master Sha.  I was blessed to have a personal greeting with him.  I don't know what happened but I started pouring out my struggles and how I wanted to be with my mostly unavailable boy friend.  He asked 2 masters to give me a reading.  First one responded, "I see a very tender relationship but no... this man is not the one for you.  He is very dedicated in his work and you will not be happy"  The other master confirmed the same result.  Since it was February, they were giving a special on finding your true love blessing and I asked the first master, "can't I just ask for a relationship blessing or should I ask for the finding true love blessing?"  She suggested the latter.

I couldn't stop crying the whole night and continued to cry non-stop to the point my lungs were hurting me.  I told my boy friend, despite him being upset, he did not give me the silent treatment, instead he gave me hope telling me that he'll prove the monk wrong.

I reconnected with my old mentor who asked an old Egyptian man about Majed.  He told him that his organization is being funded by the Israeli government and so he is the mouthpiece for them.  That he had a relationship with a girl in Turkey.  That his family disowned him for a different reason than the one he tells the world.  Even there were rumours that he was also gay, "and I guess that is probably not true because he is with you," my teacher commented.   He then yelled at me for allowing someone to come see me once a month only to fuck me and leave.  I argued that he had no more time to give me because he is out there saving the world.  My crazy hopeful mind wanted to believe that Majed is all that he said he is.

42 comments:

  1. He was also offering tax receipts for his non existent charity, which he later claimed was actually a non profit.In Canada only charities can give our tax receipts.He never explained to me why he had websites that were made to appear as if they were a charitable organization. When I called Revenue Canada to inquire if his organization was a charity or a non profit they told me it wasn't registered as either. He is/was an associate of Walid Shoebat, someone who claims to be an ex terrorist living in the U.S. and on the lecture circuit. Anderson Cooper did an interesting/shocking expose of him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Unknown, Thank you for your comment. I have been a supporter of OFWI's initiatives with Yezidis since 2014. I read your comment recently after donating. I went back and reviewed my "donation", and you are correct. OFWI is a "not for profit" organisation. It is not a charity and can not issue tax receipts. The confusion results from OFWI's use of the word "donate" and in providing receipts. Nowhere on the receipt does it mention the receipt is for your record only and can not be used for a taxes. They do disclose this information on their site directly below the red "DONATE NOW" button. In fine print, it states: "Donations are processed as U.S. dollars. To maintain our independence and freedom to operate without hinderance as a non-profit organization, OFWI is not a registered charity and does not provide charitable tax receipts."
      Thank you for connecting Walid Shoebat. I did not know of this association. Thank you for recommending the Anderson Cooper 360 investigative report.


      Delete
    2. His original website said that he offered tax receipts, he changed this after I asked him about it. Revenue Canada told me that they had never heard of OFWI and that it was registered neither as a charity not as a non profit.

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Dear Charlotte, These are indeed very serious allegations you have made against someone who is very well respected. I encourage you to present your evidence to the leadership at OFWI and Catch The Fire Church.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Charlotte after hearing your painful story I felt so painful aswell. Share always helpful for release pain.
      Talk to me about it little more if you want.
      Love your self.

      Delete
  3. Oh my dear, I feel your pain. You are not alone in this, I have been through the same experience. I dated Reverend Majed El Shafie for 3 years. He commanded me to keep this secret under the wraps because of safety and security issues, which I now realize was a bunch of bullshit to impress me that he was such an important figure on the international stage. He made me believe that he wanted to marry me, but he failed to deliver every promise that he made. I used to wonder that how he could disrespect and abuse me, after all, I was the love of his life. He abused me on one side and goes on dangerous missions to save yezidi women on the other side. I thought I am his only lover, his queen but after reading your blog, I am convinced that there are many! I have always been a devoted lover.
    My conclusion-
    Majed is a sick individual who preys on innocent girls. Now, I don't believe that he is helping anyone. I even have doubts about his baby a.k.a One Free World International. OFWI is as big of fraud as Rev. Majed. He has a good PR Machine(Conaptus ltd owned by Jamie Ellerton) and making lots of money. I just hope yezidis like dilveen, shirzad or adiba don't go through our pain, fall for his sweet words and eventually become his whores.
    You, meand so many others are his little dirty secrets only Bilal knows about. Mighty Allah will not forgive Bilal for being part of Majed's dark secrets. He is exploiting good Christians for their money and girls for rough sex.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hearded it about your very painful story I felt sorry. being women also not easy in this democratic country, people wearing human rights suit abusing women around. Want to know more.
      Thank you for sharing your pain.

      Delete
    2. Why should I trust you? Who are you? He has already inflicted pain inside me. I don't wish to get more pain.

      Delete
  4. Majed is a very dirty and risky guy, when he was young he used to force many Christian girls to turn to Islam by force, they raped many girls in Egypt, and he is still doing this crimes in Canada under the cover of his organization, he is a devil, he use innocent girls from the middle east who they fleed from persecution, especially the one wihtout husband, so he tries to show himself like an Angel that he will stand beside this girls and show them love and money, but as soon as he gains their trust he will strat to take money under the pretext that he will bring her husband to Canada or issue him a visa to Canada, that's what happen with my wife, she was alone in Canada with her kids, and he promised me to help me enter Canada by issuing me a visa for $10000, us dollar, he used to gain money from poor people then he make trables for them with immigration office, so the husband will stuck in his application process while he date his wife in Canada and make false love story with her.
    Please, report this to Canadian government about him, he is very dangour and very bad person, never trust him please.
    many girls in Canada wanted to report about him but they scare of him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I felt very sorry about your painful and unbelievable situation you had go through with him.good to know litle more if you want.
      Take care.

      Delete
    2. I am scared to death to report about him because he plays a tactic with innocent girls. He convinces us that he is innocent and eventually whatever sex/relationship happened or happens becomes consensual. We innocent girls are being punished for trusting a wrong man and putting him on pedestal.

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  5. Does anybody know a similar Guy named; Boris who runs "MINDSET Consulting"
    Out of Downtown Toronto and Chambley, Quebec.( ie South of Montreal)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why you changed your mind about him sharing with us? please people have to learn experience each other always better.
      If you want to share with me private. Ths.

      Delete
  7. I don't understand why Majed is doing all this with young, innocent girls? What ISIS do with yezidis, exactly the same he is doing with girls in Canada. All he wants is rough sex and treat us like his slaves. I also wanted to live a happy life with him but he took me out of his life just like we take out an insect from milk. He is mean and does not respect other girl's emotions except his refugees. God knows what he do and talk with these girls. I will never ever forgive this man. He ruined my life.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Majed El Shafei, the fox, who was able to earn the mercy and trust of Canadians through his false story, he was one of the filthy family of Hussein Al-Shafei who carried out criminal acts of kidnapping and forcing girls and women and changing their Christianity beliefs by sex and evil methods. He fled from his family away after he was arrested by the police, now he claims himself to be a priest, but he continues to practice his evil thoughts, which he became addicted to from a young age. He rapes girls and women, but in a different way than he used to do in Egypt.
    There are many victims of women and girls in Canada, but they cannot speak for fear of a family scandal or divorce.
    this person uses members of parliament to gain the confidence of the government, he begging from the governments and rich peoples and collecting donations and huge sums for his personal benefit and increasing his capital through businesses in America that Canada does not know about.
    I hope that Canada's government be aware from him and will call him to the court and give a chance for the victims to report about him without scare.

    https://www.coptichistory.org/new_page_654.htm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is extremely painful to forgive this man who calls himself so pure and pious. Is this what Christianity teaches us? Does heavenly fathers teaches us to treat women as slaves?

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. @Anonymous if you know of someone who was his client, employee, or volunteer and became his victim, they can also send an anonymous email to https://www.cbc.ca/securedrop/ CBC will do further investigation.

      Delete
  9. Why are we so scared to report against Majed?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. If you were his client, employee, or volunteer and he took advantage of you, you have a case against him. You can send an anonymous email to https://www.cbc.ca/securedrop/ They will take it from there. This individual is causing harm and must be stopped.

      Delete
  10. because he’s gathered supposed evidence to protect himself, but if everyone gathers together and reports him especially now during the pandemic, perhaps the authorities can have a look? Surely, something must be done right if all the victims stand up together with their families and their voices can be heard. The man has a lot of secrets, he keeps everything at bay, keeps people at bay and has people to protect him, but how long can a lie stand for? was anyone even aware that he was married???

    ReplyDelete
  11. Meaning to ask out of curiosity Anyone know if the man is married ???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he is married to an immigration lawyer in Toronto who I believe is part of his deception and lies. They both are doing a business, earning money through filling applications costing more than $3000.

      Delete
  12. my wife said she found a strange article about him circulating the internet about a woman he treated unfairly and ironically we came across this page I am so sorry the way you have been treated, my wife and I will keep you our prayers and we hope you find justice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Break up hurts but with this man, it is painful like hell. He is a narcissist. One moment he will shower you with love and another moment he is as cold as ice.

      Delete
  13. it is unfortunate to hear you guys have been mistreated and abused for such greedy reasons , it breaks my heart to read these disgusting things out of all, a man would do to such innocent souls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Please pray for all of the girls he has abused and misused. No girl deserves this kind of treatment.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  14. We men are raised to protect our women, our sisters, our others, daughters, cousins, and our nieces but to hurt another woman in the name of pleasure is demonic and filthy. As Christians it is our responsibility to protect our sisters rather than inflict sexual abuse on them. These men think they have power simply because they’re sitting at a higher seat, well jokes on them the true living God is watching and he will bring justice and punish these disgusting men

    ReplyDelete
  15. maybe you guys can share your story with this organization?? https://www.worldwatchmonitor.org/ , they seem to be sharing a lot of testimonies and stories of people who have suffered similar and same fate as you ladies. i hope it helps in anyway , our hearts are very grieved to heart about your painful experience so please reach out to the organization , they can be a help of some sort

    ReplyDelete
  16. He is an angel for all Christians and few refugees. Who would believe in us? Nobody!! In fact we would people would blame girls for all this. God is enough to bring justice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. copy the link to your browser and you will see another Majed's victim and how he make her as his slave.

      Delete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this girl sent these pictures to worn me about this devil and how he make her as his slave, single mom with two kids

      Delete
  18. Learn about narcissists and their sins from Danish Bashir (Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Coach & a Certified Trauma Specialist), https://youtu.be/-VTz7VT8VcM

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, my heart is so heavy to read of more victims since I last checked this post. Majed made promises to a dear friend, took her money, told her to "trust' him" when she questioned him about his progress. In the end, she was left with no evidence he accomplished anything to help her. All she got was his word all was taken care of.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Majed is making the rounds in the Canadian Christian Freedom movement( Action4Canada).

    ReplyDelete